Urgent Need for LPN experience in Long Term Care (2nd Shift) Fill ASAP (Flexible)
- Administers nursing care in a long-term care environment under the supervision of a registered nurse . Participates in the delivery and evaluation of patient care. Ensures the health, comfort, and safety of patients according to facility guidelines. Requires a high school diploma and certification as a licensed practical nurse. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
- Competitive Rates
- Travel Packages for those traveling 50+ miles 1 way
- Same Day Pay
- 401k Pension/Retirement Plans
- Health Benefits
- Referral Bonuses up to 500$
- ATC Rewards Account based on hours worked Redeem for uniforms, electronics, etc.
ATC Healthcare of Philadelphia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law. EOE