Emergency Department RN's needed for 13 week contract or Direct Hire (11a-11p or 3P-3A shift). Call our office today for additional details 215-592-7600. Candidates must have PA RN license with recent experience in the Emergency Department.
The following are job requirements for the qualified candidate(s);
- Collects current symptoms, as well as a detailed patient history and then consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Performs triage, while considering both physical and psycho-social elements.
- Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until the attending physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Initiates corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatology.
- Records patients’ current vital signs ? Works directly under physicians, assisting them during exams, diagnostic testing and treatments.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Current state registered nurse license
- Current CPR certification
- 1 year recent experience
- Drug Test/Background Check
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
*Other requirements may be necessary dependent upon our client's preferences